Tin Candle Shade-Om Mandala
3 in stock
3 in stock
- Om symbolizes the most profound concepts of universal creation including the three stages of existence (birth, life, and death).
- Use with tea lights, jar, pillar, and or votive candles.
- The pattern has more than 1790 piercings. Height 7.75 inches. Shade 4.375 inches diameter. Plate 5.75 inches diameter.
- Pierced shade with stamped base made from tin-plated steel.
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Extremely slow to tarnish.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.
Besides being a great pierced pattern, this shade is inspired by Hindu and Buddhist patterns called a Mandal and the Om symbol.
At its most basic form, a Mandal is a circular pattern that exhibits radial balance or symmetry. In Hinduism and Buddhism, mandalas are used to focus the attention of practitioners and to establish a sacred space to aid in meditation.
Om symbolizes the most profound concepts of universal creation including the three stages of existence (birth, life, and death). Many wear the sign of Om as a pendant, and it is the first syllable of the sacred mantra "Om mani Padme Hum".
|Dimensions||8.38 × 6.38 × 6.63 in|