Tin Candle Shade-Wheat
- The Wheat Pattern is a classic country pattern from the 1800s representing the bounty of the harvest.
- Use with tea lights, jar, pillar, and or votive candles.
- The pattern has more than 1350 piercings. Height 7.75 inches. Shade 4.375 inches diameter. Plate 5.75 inches diameter.
- Pierced shade with stamped base made from tin-plated steel.
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Extremely slow to tarnish.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.
3 in stock