Tin Candle Shade-Aztec
1 in stock
1 in stock
- Our Aztec pattern is based on traditional textile patterns. The Aztec Empire was the last of the great Mesoamerican cultures. Between A.D. 1345 and 1521, the Aztecs forged an empire over much of the central Mexican highlands. At its height, the Aztecs ruled over 80,000 square miles throughout central Mexico, from the Gulf Coast to the Pacific Ocean, and south to what is now Guatemala. Millions of people in 38 provinces paid tribute to the Aztec ruler, Montezuma II, prior to the Spanish Conquest in 1521.
- Light streams from pierced holes to create a spectacular pattern. Perfect as a night light or to add light to a dark corner.
- The pattern has more than 1100 piercings. Height 7.75 inches. Shade 4.375 inches diameter. Plate 5.75 inches diameter.
- Includes tinplated steel shade, base, and lightbulb. The base has a 6′ cord with an in-line switch.
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Extremely slow to tarnish.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.