Pierced Tin Lamp-Om Mandala
3 in stock
3 in stock
- Om symbolizes the most profound concepts of universal creation including the three stages of existence (birth, life, and death)
- Light streams from pierced holes to create a spectacular pattern. Perfect as a night light or to add light to a dark corner.
- The pattern has more than 3100 piercings. Height 9.6 inches, Shade Diameter 5.5 inches.
- Includes tinplated steel shade, base, and lightbulb. The base has a 6′ cord with an in-line switch.
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Extremely slow to tarnish.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.
Besides being a great pierced pattern, this shade is inspired by Hindu and Buddhist patterns called a Mandal and the Om symbol.
At its most basic form, a Mandal is a circular pattern that exhibits radial balance or symmetry. In Hinduism and Buddhism, mandalas are used to focus practitioners' attention and establish a sacred space to aid in meditation.
Om symbolizes the most profound universal creation concepts, including the three stages of existence (birth, life, and death). Many wear the sign of Om as a pendant, and it is the first syllable of the sacred mantra "Om mani Padme Hum".
|Dimensions||10.25 × 6.25 × 7 in|