Pierced Tin Lamp-Celtic Cross
- The Celtic Cross is said to be indicative of the human desire to know and experience the unfolding mysteries of life. Some have said that the circular ring is combined with the cross to represent the sun.
- Light streams from pierced holes to create a spectacular pattern. Perfect as a night light or to add light to a dark corner.
- The pattern has more than 2000 piercings. Height 9.6 inches, Shade Diameter 5.5 inches.
- Includes tinplated steel shade, base, and lightbulb. The base has a 6′ cord with an in-line switch.
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Extremely slow to tarnish.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.
2 in stock