Pierced Tin Lamp-Country Wheat
- The Wheat Pattern is a classic country pattern from the 1800s representing the bounty of the harvest.
- Light streams from pierced holes to create a spectacular pattern. Perfect as a night light or to add light to a dark corner.
- The pattern has more than 1925 piercings. Height 9.6 inches, Shade Diameter 5.5 inches.
- Includes tinplated steel shade, base, and lightbulb. The base has a 6′ cord with an in-line switch.
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Extremely slow to tarnish.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.
2 in stock