3 in stock
3 in stock
Most people appear to have a plethora of unused jam and pickle jars stashed away in basements and cupboards and here is something that finally gives those empty jars a purpose! We have had clients use these as wedding centerpieces to safely line a hard-to-light walkway or pathway. They have been used as lighting for patio parties and on docks; the creative uses are endless. Easy to insert and extract from the jar – without burning your hand – and holding a standard tealight these candle holders will turn that old pickle jar into a gorgeous radiant lamp in moments. Fits a 1/2 quart (500ml) canning jar.
- Easily turn the common 1/2 quart (500ml) canning jar into a safe lantern. The jar offers the candle protection from the wind.
- Save your fingers and get rid of frustrating attempts to light tea lights. Jar stays cool to the touch.
- Height 4.125 inches. Tea light holder 1.58 inches diameter.
- Fits standard tea lights. Tea lights in oversized and some plastic cupped tea lights may not fit.
- Made from tin-plated steel. Sturdy construction. Assembled with solid rivets.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.