14 in stock
14 in stock
Most people appear to have a plethora of unused jam and pickle jars stashed away in basements and cupboards. Here is something that finally gives those empty jars a purpose! We have had customers use these as wedding centrepieces to safely line a hard-to-light walkway or pathway. They have been used as lighting for patio parties and on docks; the creative uses are endless. Easy to insert and extract from the jar – without burning your hand – and holding a standard tealight these candle holders will turn that old pickle jar into a gorgeous radiant lamp in moments. Fits a 1 Quart (1L) standard or wide-mouth preserving jar.
- Easily turn the common 1 quart (1l) canning jar into a safe lantern. The jar offers the candle protection from the wind.
- Save your fingers and get rid of frustrating attempts to light tea lights. The jar stays cool to the touch.
- Height 6 inches. Tea light holder 1.58 inches in diameter.
- Made from tin-plated steel. Sturdy construction. Assembled with solid rivets.
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.
- The tinplated steel may have slight blemishes here and there on the finish. These occur during the fabrication stage and will not affect the functionality.
- Oversized tealights and some plastic tealights may not fit.