Most people appear to have a plethora of unused jam and pickle jars stashed away in basements and cupboards and here is something that finally gives those empty jars a purpose. We have had clients use these as wedding centre pieces to safely line a hard-to-light walkway or pathway as lighting for patio parties and on docks; the creative uses are endless. Easy to insert and extract from the jar – without burning your hand – and holding a standard tealight these candleholders will turn that old pickle jar into a gorgeous radiant lamp in moments. Fits a 1 Quart (1L) standard or wide mouth preserving jar.
- Easily turn the common 1 quart (1l) canning jar into a safe lantern . Jar offers protection the candle from the wind.
- Save your fingers and get rid of frustrating attempts to light tea lights . Jar stays cool to the touch.
- Height 6 inches. Tea light holder 1.58 inches diameter
- Fits standard tea lights. Tea lights in over sized and some plastic cupped tea lights may not fit.
- Made from tin plated steel. Sturdy construction. Assembled with solid rivets. Made in Canada