Tin Tree Topper-Star of David
Product is out of stock
Please enter a valid email!
Out of stock
- The piercings give the surface multi-facets for the light to bounce off of it allowing it to twinkle.
- The corkscrew stand ensures that is firmly secured to the tree allowing it to remain straight on the tree.
- Angel Width is 9 inches and height is 9 inches. The total height is 19 inches (approximate dimensions).
- Made from tin-plated steel and galvanized wire.
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Extremely slow to tarnish.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.
Use on trees 5 feet and taller. The corkscrew stand ensures that is firmly secured to the tree allowing it to remain straight on the tree.
I have been asked about why a Star of David? Is that not part of the Jewish Faith?
The Star of David has been a symbol representing the Jewish community generally since the 11th century. So it is the perfect symbol to become part of mixed marriage or intermarriage celebration of the Christmas/Hanukkah.
For more information on the Star of David check out this wiki article.
|Dimensions||24 × 11 × 2 in|
There are no reviews yet.