Tin Tealight Shade-Celtic Trinity Knot
- The Trinity knot is a symbol of Ireland’s ancient culture. The endless intertwining curves can also be representative of eternal love.
- This candle shade can be given as a gift in order to convey a wish of longevity as it represents an uninterrupted cycle of life.
- The pattern has more than 400 piercings. Height 3.75 inches. Shade 3.5 inches diameter. Plate 5.75 inches diameter.
- Pierced shade with stamped base made from tin-plated steel.
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Extremely slow to tarnish.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.
4 in stock