Tin Candle Shade-Lotus Mandala
2 in stock
2 in stock
- The Lotus Mandala invokes purity and cosmic renewal.
- Use with tea lights, jar, pillar, and or votive candles.
- The pattern has more than 1790 piercings. Height 7.75 inches. Shade 4.375 inches diameter. Plate 5.75 inches diameter.
- Pierced shade with stamped base made from tin-plated steel.
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Extremely slow to tarnish.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.
Besides being a great pierced pattern, this shade is inspired by Hindu and Buddhist patterns called a Mandal and the Lotus or Padma flower.
At its most basic form, a Mandal is a circular pattern that exhibits radial balance or symmetry. In Hinduism and Buddhism, mandalas are used to focus the attention of practitioners and to establish a sacred space to aid in meditation.
The Lotus is an ancient symbol in Asian culture. It is said to symbolize creation, cosmic renewal, and purity. The lotus flower is symbolic of the seventh primary chakra according to tantric yoga traditions.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 20 cm|