Pierced Tin Lamp-Lotus Mandala
3 in stock
3 in stock
- The Lotus Mandala invokes purity and cosmic renewal.
- Light streams from pierced holes to create a spectacular pattern. Perfect as a night light or to add light to a dark corner.
- The pattern has more than 2900 piercings. Height 9.6 inches, Shade Diameter 5.5 inches.
- Includes tinplated steel shade, base, and lightbulb. The base has a 6′ cord with an in-line switch.
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Extremely slow to tarnish.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.
Besides being a great pierced pattern, this shade is inspired by Hindu and Buddhist patterns called a Mandal and the Lotus or Padma flower.
At its most basic form, a Mandal is a circular pattern that exhibits radial balance or symmetry. In Hinduism and Buddhism, mandalas are used to focus practitioners' attention and establish a sacred space to aid in meditation.
The Lotus is an ancient symbol in Asian culture. It is said to symbolize creation, cosmic renewal, and purity. The lotus flower is symbolic of the seventh primary chakra according to tantric yoga traditions.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 25 cm|