Tin Candle Shade-Celtic Cross
- The Celtic Cross is said to be indicative of the human desire to know and experience the unfolding mysteries of life. Some have said that the circular ring is combined with the cross to represent the sun.
- Use with tea lights, jar, pillar, and or votive candles.
- The pattern has more than 1350 piercings. Height 7.75 inches. Shade 4.375 inches diameter. Plate 5.75 inches diameter.
- Pierced shade with stamped base made from tin-plated steel.
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Extremely slow to tarnish.
- Made in Canada
- Not for use by children.
- May contain sharp edges. Handle with care and caution.
- The use of candles and other sources of light can generate a significant amount of heat. Please be careful, mindful, and use caution when handling these types of items.
3 in stock