Pillar Tin Punched Lamp Sugar Skull
2 in stock
- Sugar skull given for the Day of the Dead, was traditionally made with chocolate and amaranth. Ours is a more permanent Sugar Skull – but less sweet! There are two different skulls on the lamp.
- Light streams from pierced holes to create a spectacular pattern. Perfect as a night light or to add light to a dark corner
- Pattern has more that 2800 piercings. Height 9.6 inches, Shade Diameter 5.5 inches
- Includes tinplated steel shade and base and light bulb. 6′ cord with in-line switch
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Tin is an extremely slow to tarnish. Made in Canada
||14 × 14 × 25 cm