Pillar Tin Punched Lamp Country Wheat
6 in stock
- The Wheat Pattern is classic country pattern from the 1800’s representing the bounty of harvest.
- Light streams from pierced holes to create a spectacular pattern. Perfect as a night light or to add light to a dark corner
- Pattern has more that 1925 piercings. Height 9.6 inches, Shade Diameter 5.5 inches
- Includes tinplated steel shade and base and lightbulb. 6′ cord with in-line switch
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Tin is an extremely slow to tarnish. Made in Canada
||15 x 15 x 25 cm