Pillar Tin Punched Lamp Celtic Cross
- Celtic Cross is said to be indicative of the human desire to know and experience the unfolding mysteries of life.
- Some have said that the circular ring is combined with the cross to represent the sun.
- Pattern has more than 1750 piercings. Height 9.6 inches, Shade Diameter 5.5 inches
- Includes tinplated steel shade and base and lightbulb. 6' cord with in-line switch
- Easy to care for. No polishing required. Tin is an extremely slow to tarnish. Made in Canada
2 in stock